International business speaker, writer and facilitator, Neil Fogarty is widely consulted on issues around future business, leadership, intrapreneurship, and organisational health topics such as collaboration, cohesion and performance.
As Managing Director of the international business consultancy, Eskil, he is a published business writer and blogger, and his business observations can be found on his blog page, the Eskil News page as well as on featured publications Virgin, Business In Gulf Magazine and LinkedIn.
Neil has spoken on four continents about such subjects as entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship (corporate entrepreneurs), leadership and corporate health.
A visiting lecturer in both entrepreneurship and leadership with ESLSCA Business School, Neil is a Principal Practitioner Member and regional coordinator of the Association of Business Psychology, a member of the International Association of Facilitators as well as a Certified and Master Practitioner in Emotional Capability.
Neil’s bespoke keynotes include:
- The case for intrapreneurship – going beyond the obsession with being innovative, how do we start, deliver and profit from it?
- Are you benefiting from mega-trends? – the world is going through huge changes – are you coping?
- Powerful Collaboration – whether it is a JV, a partnership, your supply chain or colleagues; collaboration is king.
- Boardroom Ethics – what does your ethical ecosystem look like – and what does ‘good ethics’ look like?
- The Intrapreneur Ecosystem – so you know that you want to be innovative – but what are the mechanics involved?
- Integrated Leadership – leader psychology is a crucial aspect of every employee – and it all begins from within.
As a consultant and facilitator, his experience includes the design of a full entrepreneurship model for an African Federal Government, conflict resolution in the Middle East, building and managing a team of procurement professionals supporting UK government commercialisation programs, and the intervention & turnaround of a $32m team within a $400m business consultancy.
He is author of the business book “Kill Your Salesman” – a book about employee engagement, customer account building and holocratic organizations ; and “No More Noodles” – a book about entrepreneurship, startups and enterprise. The rebooted version of Kill Your Salesman, “Life After Noodles” is available in 2018.
His next book explores the building of the right kind of environment for corporate entrepreneurs (intrapreneurs) and the importance of ethics, leadership and culture.
To book Neil as a business speaker at one of your events: