Neil supports leaders, managers and team members in the capacity of advisor; exploring a variety of aspects confronting an enterprise.
As an advisor, Neil has been involved in entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship, business growth and leadership since 1996 and builds strategy-driven solutions blending mentoring, training and consultancy in order to deliver the right results.
Notable activities in this field include:
- taking a startup from concept to a £6m opportunity (50% margin) in six weeks;
- identifying £200,000 of consultancy over the course of a weekend-long event;
- intervention & turnaround of sales teams;
- articulation of values of a local government organisation;
- definition of vision, values and corporate social responsibility commitment for a global enterprise; and
- conflict resolution of university faculty in Middle East
He is able to build large-scale mentoring programs, referring to an international network of approved associates, using Emotional Intelligence and Collaborative Intelligence as the foundation to any engagement.