International business speaker, writer and facilitator, Neil Fogarty is widely consulted on issues around future business, leadership, intrapreneurship, and organisational health topics such as collaboration, cohesion and performance.
He is also CEO of the international boardroom development company, Eskil with partners in The Caribbean, Africa, Central Europe, North America and the Middle East.
Eskil works with board members (chair, CEO / MD, board directors, non executives) as they address a variety of aspects confronting an enterprise.
As an advisor, Neil has been involved in entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship, business growth and leadership since 1996 and builds strategy-driven solutions blending mentoring, training and consultancy in order to deliver the right results.
Eskil’s global network of bilingual facilitators deliver the Eskil® PGCE™ model including director-assigned projects, guidance, consultancy and education.
Sample PGCE activities that Neil has delivered include:
- design & build of a $1bn training solution to educate 1 million people in Africa
- conflict resolution in the Middle East
- design & build of intrapreneurship ecosystems in the UK
- work with startup leaders in the development of their business model canvas
- facilitating of business hack events to identify opportunities for innovation
- critical friendship to CEOs and board directors
- mentor-led intervention & turnaround of at-risk employees
- quick-hit business growth activities for plateaued sales teams
- intervention & turnaround of sales teams
- articulation of corporate values
- definition of vision, values and corporate social responsibility commitment
- authoring of CSR policies
- facilitating strategic sale days for sales teams to plan the conversion of large complex sales
- design & delivery of over 90 different corporate workshops
- delivery of business workshops to over in 10,000 learners in ten different countries
- development of blended learning solutions
To book a meeting with Neil to discuss your personal and corporate ambitions: