As a facilitator, writer and business speaker, I am widely consulted on issues around future business, leadership, intrapreneurship, and organisational health topics such as collaboration, cohesion and performance.
To enable this level of activity, I am also CEO of the international boardroom development company, Eskil with partners in The Caribbean, Africa, Central Europe, North America and the Middle East.
Eskil works with board members (chair, CEO / MD, board directors, non executives) as they address a variety of aspects confronting an enterprise. Invariably, we are retained with them as a stakeholder to carry out a variety of engagements.
As an advisor, I have been involved in entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship, business growth and leadership since 1996 and build strategy-driven solutions blending mentoring, training and consultancy in order to deliver the right results.
Eskil’s global network of bilingual facilitators deliver the Eskil® PGCE™ model including director-assigned projects, guidance, consultancy and education.
Sample PGCE activities that I have delivered include:
- design & build of a $1bn training solution to educate 1 million people in Africa
- conflict resolution in the Middle East
- design & build of intrapreneurship ecosystems in the UK
- work with startup leaders in the development of their business model canvas
- facilitating of business hack events to identify opportunities for innovation
- critical friendship to CEOs and board directors
- mentor-led intervention & turnaround of at-risk employees
- quick-hit business growth activities for plateaued sales teams
- intervention & turnaround of sales teams
- articulation of corporate values
- definition of vision, values and corporate social responsibility commitment
- authoring of CSR policies
- facilitating strategic sale days for sales teams to plan the conversion of large complex sales
- design & delivery of over 90 different corporate workshops
- delivery of business workshops to over in 10,000 learners in ten different countries
- development of blended learning solutions